Thursday 9 January 2014

My best of 2013

1.
I chose this image as one of my best because I love the orange and green colors. I also like how you can see all the veins on the leaves. Another thing I like about the photo is that the light in the background is os bright that the camera only focused on the leaves and not what is around.









2.
I chose this as one of my best because I like how the purple is so bright and how the flower is the only thing in focus. I also like how there is so much detail from the flower shown. 

















3.
I chose this picture because the spider is the main subject and I also like how the light reflects on the spiderweb making it even more clear.












4.
I chose this photo because I like how its black and white and how It looks like the mural is in 3D.













No comments:

Post a Comment